Archive for the ‘iPhone’ Category
Sometimes, you need to get a quick word to a friend, but sending a note via text is impossible. With RF it’s easy: Push-to-talk your message and your buddy will hear you on his or her iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch instantly. When your buddy replies with Push-to-Talk, you will hear him or her instantly over your speaker, headphones or Bluetooth headset.
Need to step up the conversation? Just touch a button, and your RF buddy and you can speak in real-time for free, just like a phone call. Want to send over a short note, address, or phone number? Another button touch and just paste or type it in.
With RF, your friends on Facebook, Google Talk and any Jabber service can send texts to you that you can receive on your computer and your iPhone simultaneously. You can reply to those texts from your mobile device or your computer, whichever is most convenient.
Try it out. It’s free. It will change the way you use your iPad, iPhone, and your iPod Touch.
- Instantly text, Push-to-Talk and Real-Time-Talk between iPad, iPhone and iPod touch devices (works in background in IOS4 and later);
- Communicate with your friends, and co-workers even if they do not run RF;
- Send quick voice messages (10 seconds) that can be heard anytime over any computer or most smart phones via Facebook, Google Talk, email, SMS, XMPP, your own company’s Jabber network or RF’s own free network;
- Send and receive texts on your iPad and iPod touch or iPhone without the cost of SMS;
- Let your Facebook friends “chat” with you even when you’re away from the computer;
- Easily review your text and Push-to-Talk threads;
- All services are free.
- RF Push-to-Talk and text work over WiFi, 3g or Edge.
- Real-time Talk requires both parties to have an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch and WiFi connectivity.
Record and share your or a child’s Christmas list with this fun and easy to use application.
Touch Santa’s bag and tell Santa what you want for Christmas.
After recording the christmas list, you can listen to the recording, record a new list, or email the recording to others.
Tell Santa is perfect for pre-readers, Santa says all instructions over the speaker and the on-screen buttons are big and easy to use. Tell Santa uses the speakerphone, anyone can hold the phone and join in.
Santa Dial places a call to a Santa hotline, kids can listen to a message from Santa Claus and leave their Christmas list for Santa.
Have a favorite Santa phone number? From the settings page, you can change Santa’s phone number to whatever phone number you want.
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall…don’t tip your device or Humpty will have a great fall.
Tip your device from side to side; can you put Humpty together again?
Touch the screen at any time to add another Humpty.
The Humpty app was built with cocos2d-iphone and the Chipmunk physics library.